5.26.2009

Emily Elliott & The Elliott Music Studio on Facebook

I have finally figured out this facebook thing and have created a couple pages that I am quite proud of. I am excited to announce that The Elliott Music Studio is now on facebook. I just know you want to become a fan! Check us out here. I have also created a page for myself as a professional musician, director and soloist and have posted some really neat photos from my last choir tour with the University of Kansas in 2003. I have plans to flush this out some more and include future music events and concerts. Join my musician fan club here. Facebook is such a neat medium for sharing information and pictures with your family and friends. Feel free to look me up and become a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin