8.24.2009

In Two Straight Lines

I just love finding gems on the internet! Madeline and I just completed a Madeline show marathon so I decided to look on YouTube to see if I could find any shows we didn't have and this awesome song came up. If you are not familiar with Madeline, let me fill you in. Madeline is a girl from Paris that lives with 11 other girls in a boarding school with their teacher Ms. Clavel. The stories originated as a book series put together by writer and artist, Ludwig Bemelmans who was known for his cartoony depictions of famous sites in Paris. Since my daughter shares her namesake it was only natural for her to fall in love with this cute little girl. The contemporary cartoons and the french language sprinkled in don't hurt either. Enjoy "In two Straight Lines"!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin