8.31.2009

So I went looking for information...


On Saturdays and Sundays when I am not teaching I go looking for resources that can help me grow my studio or improve my teaching. Yesterday I hit the internet jackpot. I can't wait to start using some of these resources in my studio with my students. I was downloading like a mad woman. The internet has become the number one tool that I use to improve as a musician and instructor. I don't know what I would do without it. What are some of your favorite music tool websites?

These are just a few of the blogs and websites of fellow colleagues that are sharing their ideas and resources with the music community. More can be found under the Sites of Interest section to the right on this blog. Enjoy!


The Piano Pedagogy Page - Extremely Random Thoughts on Teaching and Playing the Piano

Compose Create - Tools for composing, creating, and teaching music

The Piano Studio

The Unlikely Entrepreneur

Color in My Piano - keeping music alive for piano teachers/students

Everybody's Blog Posts - The Singer Link

The Music Within Us

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin