9.16.2009

Sandi Patty Classic - "You Alone"

Sandi Patty is one of the quintessential voices of christian music. I have been singing her songs for as long as I can remember. My Mother found her Album "Artist of My Soul" after its release in 1997 and loved it so much she got the sheet music, too. We have been singing her title track ever since. Recently I have started working on a couple pieces from that collection for worship, "You Alone" and "Doxology". I love every track on this CD and they are all really quite singable. I found out on Amazon today that the sheet music is going out of print. So, get your copy while you still can. Check out Sandi Patty's website for her more recent projects. Here's Sandi Patty singing "You Alone". Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin