11.23.2009

Who Are YOU? www.whohub.com

I am always working to strengthen my internet presence and network with other musicians on the world wide web. During one of my recent research sessions I came across whohub.com and I thought I would share my findings with you all.

Whohub is a directory of interviews with creative professionals in the areas of communications, arts, technology, marketing, etc. To be a part of this unique list all you have to do is create your interview by answering questions that are relevant to your craft and personality in both professional and personal categories. In any of your interview answers you can include links to your websites, blogs, and online projects to link your pages together. Once your interview is complete you will have created your own interview page with the answers to the questions that you chose.

Here are some of the questions from my interview.
  • When did you realize that making music could be a way of life for you?
  • How often do you practice?
  • What time did you get up this morning?
  • What is your blog address? What subjects do you deal with?
For answers to these questions and many more check out my interview page at http://www.whohub.com/elliottmusicstudio

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin