1.11.2010

In this very moment I'm...

Listening to: My radio (elliottmusicstudio) on thesixtyone.com

Crushing on: My new Yarn Blessings fan page on Facebook.  I'm so proud of it!

Lusting over: Lion Brand Yarns & New Music Books. 

Consuming: Sunkist Orange Soda on the rocks.  My favorite!

Rocking: Jeans and a T-shirt with socks because its just that cold around here.

Reading: The Internets

Watching: Music videos on Youtube.com

Stressing over: Paying the bills while I do what I love.

Scared of: Loosing my passions to the monotony of everyday life.

Style I love: Simplicity with pops of color

Make-up essential: My new Pixi make-up kit from target.  Thanks Mom!

Wanting: More Music Books, A new haircut & wardrobe, time to write.

Loving: The quiet with a hint of music in the background.

Hanging for: The new music books I ordered for my daughter.  I can't wait to share piano with her.

Addicted to: Quorn Gruyere Cutlets.  They are amazing and totally vegetarian!

So tell me... what are some of your currents?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin