9.03.2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook - September 3, 2010

For Today, Friday September 3, 2010

Outside my window...The last couple days have been rainy.  I am hoping for some sunshine today.

I am thinking...about all the things I would like to get done before my in-laws visit us here for the first time.  Usually we travel to them so this is exciting.  I am also wondering about this new house we are trying to get into.   

I am thankful for...my husband and all that he does.  We celebrated our 6th wedding aniversary on August 28th!

From the kitchen...I am planning to do some batch cooking today so that I can get some things done ahead of time before we have visitors.  Southwestern Pasta Casserole is on the docket today.

I am wearing...the usual comfy clothes while I get things done around the house.  They are my favorite.

I am creating...happy thoughts and positive vibes!  (At least that's the goal.)

I am going...to the store to stock up on groceries and to Home Depot to help find some under cabinet storage solutions. 

I am reading...The Complete Beginners Guide to Practice e-book.  (I hope to once I have a free moment anyway.)

I am hoping...for great weather for the next few days and a positive visit from family.  I am also crossing my fingers that our negotiations for a house go well. 

I am hearing...my son clicking buttons he probably shouldn't be clicking on the TV and my daughter munching fishy crackers. 

Around the house...more to clean and organize but we are on our way and a little playtime thrown into the mix.

One of my favorite things...The simple things that make life enjoyable. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: A trip to Powell Gardens and a dinner out to Cinzetti's our favorite Italian buffet;  Some time spent relaxing with family and friends;

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...A photo I took at Powell Gardens in 2009 during our last visit.  I can't wait to see the water garden this year.



Would you like to linger on the simple things...then join me and many others at "The Simple Woman's Daybook" in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the 'everyday moments'. I will be posting a weekly update using this unique and simple format.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin