11.03.2010

Video of the Week: Untitled Hymn (Come to Jesus) by Chris Rice

This week's video of the week is the "Untitled Hymn" better known as Come to Jesus by Chris Rice that was included on his 2003 album "Run the Earth Watch the Sky".  This song came to me by a request from a family for a funeral earlier in the year and I have sung it several times since.  I love the simplicity of the message and the light guitar accompaniment.  I have used the piano arrangement several times and have enjoyed it as well.  I did also find performance tracks on Amazon here and here .

I chose this video in particular because I just love a well chosen photo to express a moment visually and I think AcaciaPictures1 did a beautiful job here.  Enjoy!


Untitled Hymn (Come to Jesus) by Chris Rice


Check out Chris Rice's official website here at http://www.chrisrice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin