11.19.2010

Play Your Mood with Musicovery.com

Musicovery is where I go when I want the music I'm listening to to reflect how I am feeling or how I want to feel at a certain time.  Musicovery is where you can go to "Play your mood".

You can choose from four basic moods: Dark, Positive, Calm, and Energetic.  From there you can choose decade of music and your favorite genre to further customize your experience.  Color is also used to express a mood so you can select songs that are all in the same color family if you want and know that they will go together.

New users are encouraged to sign-up for an account so you can keep track of favorites and customized moods.  There is a paid version but I haven't felt the need to try it.  I also just noticed an iPhone App and an iTunes plug-in.

So the next time you are looking for the perfect song to set your mood check out Musicovery.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin