11.23.2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Tuesday, November 23rd, 2010

Outside my window...It was a cold and gray day today.  I got out for a little bit in it but it was too cold for the kids. 

I am thinking...about the consequences of big life decisions.

I am thankful for...the simple things that can improve a day and bring a smile.

I am wearing...a new floral t-shirt and purple cardigan with jeans. 

I am remembering...the old cliche about things being simpler in the past.  (cue "The Way we Were")

I am currently reading...not much today really.  Oliver and I did spent some time with a little book of the world this evening.
 
I am hoping...for everything to be fixed like magic *POOF*

On my mind...too much to share.
Noticing that...time really does fly.
Pondering these words...  


From the kitchen...yummy Mexican leftovers and prepared stuff.  We were low maintenance today.

Around the house...the usual chaos.

One of my favorite things...iced animal cookies with sprinkles.  I ate way to many recently but loved every minute of it. 

From my camera...I have no idea why blogger won't let me upload the picture I want to share.  If I can figure it out I will update this post.  I find this really strange.  

Update:  So stuff is working this Wednesday morning.  Silly TechnologyThe picture I wanted to share was one of my glimpses of fall.  I love the different shades of brown and tan and all the texture
.   




Would you like to linger on the simple things...then join me and many others at "The Simple Woman's Daybook" in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the 'everyday moments'. I will be posting a weekly update using this unique and simple format.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin