3.05.2011

Musical To-Do List: March 5, 2011

So, here is an update and a few things on my list for next week. 
   

- Send out revised resume and cover letter to current job list
 
-Continue collecting public domain children's songs for recording consideration.  This is still a work in progress

-Continue to search for Music Jobs and add them to the Job List

-Send out Referral Cover Letter with Resume to Friends and Colleagues

-Narrow down music recordings to share on blog, website etc.  I have had to put this on hold for a little while as I learn more about how to put my recordings online.




This is part of a new series here at the Elliott Music Studio called "Musical To-Do List".  I am hoping that these posts will help me focus my actions and share with you what I am doing to achieve my goals for 2011. I need the direction, extra motivation and accountability this will provide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin