5.29.2011

What Song is Playing in Your Head Right Now?

I was passed a handwritten note from a friend sitting behind me in church today that asked this question:

I have this part of a hymn 
stuck in my head & can't 
remember which one it is from

something like

"All the creatures big and small...
the Lord God made them all."

She was hoping that I could help her with the title and boy was she lucky that "All Things Bright and Beautiful" is one of my favorite hymns.  I was able to whisper the answer right then before I had to go up and play the closing song of the morning so she didn't have to stay in suspense and the look on her face was priceless.  She had that look I get sometimes when I know something and it is at the tip of my brain but I couldn't tell you what it was for the life of me.   




Do you ever have a song stuck in your head that you can't figure out the title?  

Is there someone in your life that seems to know the title of everyone song on the planet and is your go-to person for song information? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin